HARD WAY BACK is one man’s true story of political corruption in Alaska and New Zealand, revealing why he was chased across the globe by a U. S. Special Agent and jailed in a foreign country. The author untiringly perseveres through his ordeals and emerges, battle-scarred but victorious, at peace with himself, his life, and God.
Kent Kaiser, avid outdoorsman, internationally successful tour guide, and author of the compelling new autobiography, HARD WAY BACK: One Man’s True Story of Rejoicing through Adversity.
Born in Niles, Michigan, Kent grew up in Fairbanks, Alaska, and displayed from his youth a superlative aptitude and unbridled passion for the outdoors. Through his businesses, Alaskan Quest and New Zealand Quest, he has fulfilled scores of clients’ lifelong dreams through his custom-made wilderness excursions.
An outgoing and pleasurable person with an endearing sense of humor that is never far from the surface, he enjoys his favorite pastimes:
▪ quietly strolling the beach to commune with his Savior, Jesus Christ
▪ taking his longtime four-legged best friend, Chena, on walks, swims, and hikes
▪ traveling the world and exploring new locations (though his favorite places remain Alaska, Canada, New Zealand, Hawaii, and Florida)
▪ tropical beaches and the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan
▪ playing softball
▪ Thanksgiving dinner & trying new restaurants (his menu favorites: prime rib and Alaskan king crab)
▪ photographing wildlife, particularly grizzly bears
▪ and, in one of his few indoor preferences, going to the movies
“I’m basically the beach type; a happy-go-lucky guy, an entrepreneur and businessman who loves the outdoors . . . and just happens to be blessed with great common sense, a lot of ambition, and a golden heart.” Kent also describes himself as “an extremely adventurous big kid at heart who loves to laugh and joke.”
Where can we find you?